Friday, March 18, 2016

Worthiness

The end of February I went to the Provo City Center Temple open house by myself, well with Mason.  This was because I had not been able to get tickets for the whole family since they were only available during school hours.  It was overwhelming to step onto sacred ground after not going for so long due to being sick (morning sickness) and having a baby.  Naturally I cried when I walked onto the grounds.  The spirit was overwhelming for me.

Luckily that day I was able to find tickets for the whole family for a few days later.

For FHE before we attended the temple as a family we talked about worthiness.  When we asked the boys what worthiness was it was fun to hear one say, "like being worthy to bear the hammer of Thor," since they love the Avengers.  It was also good to know that they really knew what it meant.  They were very reverent going through the tour and all had favorite parts.  I was and am so grateful to be sealed as a family, worthy to enter the temple, and love that I can go there for peace.   

No comments:

Post a Comment