Thursday, April 16, 2015

Colorado and our Easter

The boys were with their Mom for two weeks and while it was nice to have a break I did get bored.  We were scheduled to pick them up on a Sunday and the boys really wanted to be back for the Nielson Family Easter Party, so we split up the drive.  Ryan and I drove to Denver on a Saturday in hopes of working in the Denver Temple.  We arrived in time to do sealing's (with no other patron's) with 3 workers who were eager to talk to us.  I also almost passed out, several times, which is a first for me in the temple.  We ate at an awesome BBQ place before making it to our BnB about an hour from where we were supposed to pick up the boys in the morning.  It was situated on a pond, which we walked around and saw cranes and fish.  We got up early the next morning, made it in time for the Easter Egg Hunt, and I didn't have to cook.  Since we don't ever have the boys for Easter this is basically what we do for Easter.  They hunt for eggs with candy and money in them and afterwards everyone gets an equal amount of eggs with numbers in them.  The numbers correspond to prizes my Aunt has saved throughout the year.  The boys loved it, but we were all pretty tired after a 10 hour travel day.  



Got bored in the car on the car ride home so I attempted Jamberry's again.
I don't think I am a fan because they always get caught on things and make me itch.


Evan's hiding in the corner.  Can you spot him?






This week Evan also had Hope of America.
While I consider myself very patriotic the traffic and amount of songs
they had was excessive for me.  I loved the flag though. 
 







No comments:

Post a Comment